My 2 cents about your 2 cents.

My 2 cents about your 2 cents: Helping you sort through deals, coupons and freebies.



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'll say it again... Loreal consumer testing rocks!

A while back I posted about Loreal's consumer testing board and asked you all to join.  I sure hope you did!  I just completed an 11 week product test in wich I got to test 11 different products.  Not only did I get to keep the products I tested, they sent me a HUGE thank you package. 
Inside was:
Lancome 4 color quad eyeshadow         $42.00
Lancome Kohl eyeliner                          $24.50
Lancome Color Fever Lip Plumper        $29.00
Lancome Definicils Mascara                  $24.50
Lancome Cils Booster Mascara             $22.00
Lancome Brow Tweezer                        $31.00
Giorgio Armani Lip Shimmer Gloss        $27.00
Kiehl's Acai Damage Correcting
Moisturizer                                            $45.00
Kiehl's Acai Damage Minimizing            
Cleanser                                                $24.50
Keihl's Sunscreen                                  $19.50
Loreal Studio Secrets Base #1              $11.99
Loreal Skin Genesis Wipes                    $5.19
Loreal Everpure Shampoo                     $6.99
Loreal Everpure Conditioner                  $6.99
Kiehl's Makeup Bag                               ????

Total                                                     $320.16

Are you convinced yet?  Loreal rocks!!  And don't forget, it's not just for the gals!
Go here to sign up: https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey87.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment